The PS 132 PTA is a non-profit organization that is passionate about our children’s education. The PTA funds Art & STEAM enrichment programs for the children at PS 132. Click here for more about the PTA Mission.
2019-2020 PTA FUNDED PROGRAMS
- Third Street Music School
- Alvin Ailey
- Ballet Hispanico
- Wellness in the Schools (WITS)
- The Redhawk Council
- NYC Ballet
- STEAM residency (ALL GRADES) coming in January 2020! Check back for an announcement soon.
HOW TO HELP
The PTA holds monthly meetings. We love to hear from you! Can’t make any meetings? Please consider volunteering even an hour of your time at one of our many fundraising events. Stay up to date: Join the PTA Mailing list.
2019-2020 PTA MEETING SCHEDULE
- WED Sep 18 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- TUES Oct 8 8:20am cafeteria
- WED Nov 6 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- TUES Dec 10 8:20am cafeteria
- TUES Jan 14 8:20am cafeteria
- TUES Feb 11 8:20am cafeteria
- WED Mar 11 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- TUES Apr 7 8:20am cafeteria
- WED May 13 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- WED June 10 6pm 3rd floor PA space
2019-2020 EVENT & FUNDRAISER SCHEDULE
- SEP 12 – Teacher Meet & Greet
- SEP 25 & 26 – Scholastic Book Fair (Fall)
- OCT 1 – NOV 4 – Charleston Wrap
- OCT 25 – Harvest Festival *Thank you to all Donors & Volunteers!
- OCT 31 – Halloween Parade
- NOV 04 – Picture Day
- DEC 06 – Family Fun Night
- DEC 9-13 – 2nd Chance Toy Drive
- JAN 30 – Family Fun Night
- MAR 20 – Benefit & Auction *Thank you to all Donors & Volunteers!
- APR 5 – Family Fun Night
- APR 1 & 2 – Scholastic Book Fair
- MAY 7 – Plant Sale *Thank You to all Volunteers!
- MAY 17 – Kite Festival
- JUNE/JULY – Star School Supply Kit – Order next year’s school supplies with 1 click. They will arrive in your child’s class on the first day of school. Order deadline July
YEAR ROUND PTA FUNDRAISERS
- AmazonSmile – Shop with AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate a .5% of the price of your eligible Amazon purchases.
- Charleston Wrap – Enter School ID: z-11740 and shop year round for giftware, home goods, personalized gifts and food!
- Shutterfly Storefront – Shop at the PS 132 Shutterfly Storefront and 13% gets donated to the PTA.
- Box Tops for Education – Drop in the school office or put in your child’s folder.
2018 – 2019 PTA OFFICERS
President: Suzanne Puntillo
Vice-President: Kenyatta Reid
Treasurer: Dave Magdaleno
Recording Secretary: David Wills/Danielle Sanchez
Corresponding Secretary: Eloise Corr Danch
Director of Development: Laura Connell/Rob Maher
Director of Communications: Meridith Pingree/ Tania Lewis
Volunteer Coordinator: Daniel O’Connell Ahearn
CONTACT THE PTA