The PS 132 PTA is a non-profit organization that is passionate about our children’s education. The PTA funds Art & STEAM enrichment programs for the children at PS 132. Click here for more about the PTA Mission.
PTA FUNDED PROGRAMS
- Tiny Scientist
- Salvadori Center
- Asphalt Green Recess Enhancement
- Town Hall Dance Residencies
- Wellness in the Schools (WITS)
- Jazz for Young People
- NYC Ballet
HOW TO HELP
The PTA holds monthly meetings. We love to hear from you! Can’t make any meetings? Please consider volunteering even an hour of your time at one of our many fundraising events. Stay up to date: Join the PTA Mailing list.
2018 – 2019 PTA MEETING SCHEDULE
- WED Sep 26 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- TUES Oct 16 8:20am cafeteria
- WED Nov 7 8:20am cafeteria
- THURS Dec 13 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- TUES Jan 8 8:20am cafeteria
- WED Feb 6 8:20am cafeteria
- WED Mar 6 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- WED Apr 10 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- THURS May 9 6pm 3rd floor PA space
- WED June 12 6pm 3rd floor PA space
2018 – 2019 EVENT & FUNDRAISER SCHEDULE
- SEP 17 – Teacher Meet & Greet
- SEP 26 & 27 – Scholastic Book Fair (Fall)
- OCT 5 – NOV 2 – Charleston Wrap
- OCT 17 – Middle School Talk with Joyce Szuflita
- OCT 26 – Harvest Festival *Thank you to all Donors & Volunteers!
- NOV 05 – Picture Day
- NOV 30 – Family Fun Night
- DEC 12-19 – 2nd Chance Toy Drive
- JAN 17 – Family Fun Night
- MAR 21 – Benefit & Auction *Thank you to all Donors & Volunteers!
- APR 5 – Family Fun Night
- APR 10 &11 – Scholastic Book Fair
- MAY 9 – Plant Sale *Thank You to all Volunteers!
- MAY 19 – Kite Festival
- JUNE/JULY – Mulee School Supply Kit – Order next year’s school supplies with 1 click. They will arrive in your child’s class on the first day of school. Order deadline July
YEAR ROUND PTA FUNDRAISERS
- AmazonSmile – Shop with AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate a .5% of the price of your eligible Amazon purchases.
- Charleston Wrap – Enter School ID: z-11740 and shop year round for giftware, home goods, personalized gifts and food!
- Shutterfly Storefront – Shop at the PS 132 Shutterfly Storefront and 13% gets donated to the PTA.
- Box Tops for Education – Drop in the school office or put in your child’s folder.
2018 – 2019 PTA OFFICERS
President: Suzanne Puntillo
Vice-President: Kenyatta Reid
Treasurer: Heather Breismeister
Recording Secretary: David Wills
Director of Development: Hee Jin Kang
Director of Communications: Meridith Pingree
Volunteer Coordinator: Daniel Oconnell Ahearn
CONTACT THE PTA