The PS 132 PTA is a non-profit organization that is passionate about our children’s education. The PTA funds Art & STEAM enrichment programs for the children at PS 132. Click here for more about the PTA Mission.
PTA FUNDED PROGRAMS
- Salvadori Center
- TADA! Youth Theater
- Town Hall Dance Residency
- Wellness in the Schools (WITS)
HOW TO HELP
The PTA holds monthly meetings. We love to hear from you! Can’t make any meetings? Please consider volunteering even an hour of your time at one of our many fundraising events. Stay up to date: Join the PTA Mailing list.
2017 – 2018 PTA MEETING SCHEDULE
Wednesday Sep. 27 @ 6pm
More dates coming soon…
2017 – 2018 EVENT & FUNDRAISER SCHEDULE
- SEPTEMBER 27 & 28 – Scholastic Book Fair (Fall)
- OCTOBER 10 – Charleston Wrap
- OCTOBER 27 – Harvest Festival *Volunteers Needed!
- NOVEMBER 1 – Box Top Submission Deadline
- NOVEMBER 3 – Picture Day
- DECEMBER – Game Night
- MARCH 1 – Box Top Submission Deadline
- MAR/APR – Gala & Auction *Volunteers Needed!
- SPRING – Scholastic Book Fair
- MAY – PTA Fun Run
- MAY 10 – Plant Sale
- MAY/JUN – Kite Festival *Volunteers Needed!
YEAR ROUND PTA FUNDRAISERS
- AmazonSmile – Shop with AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate a .5% of the price of your eligible Amazon purchases.
- Charleston Wrap – Enter School ID: z-7407 and shop year round for giftware, home goods, personalized gifts and food!
- Shutterfly Storefront – Shop at the PS 132 Shutterfly Storefront and 13% gets donated to the PTA.
- Box Tops for Education – Drop in the school office or put in your child’s folder.
- Lemonade – Purchase homeowner’s or renter’s insurance through Lemonade and give back to PS 132.
- School Spirit Shop Shop for T-shirts, tote bags and magnets.
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to the PS 132 Band!
2017 – 2018 PTA OFFICERS
President: Kim Gabriel
Vice-President: Hee Jin Kang
Treasurer: Heather Breismeister
Corresponding secretary: Kay Quartararo
Recording Secretary: Danielle Sanchez
Director of Communications: Rebecca Rosen
CONTACT THE PTA