ALL-ACCESS POP BRACELETS: Avoid the hassle! There will be All-Access Pay-One-Price bracelets for sale! Purchase a special bracelet for a smooth Kite Fest experience including:
– all Field Day activities & Gaga Pit with Asphalt Green
– unlimited “bounce ur heart out!”
– one face painting
– one drink & snack combo
– one DIY Kite kit
TICKETS: $2 tickets will also be on sale. Most attractions are 1-3 tickets. Food & Drink are 1-4 tickets.
– face painting 3 tickets
– bounce 1 ticket
– Gaga Pit 1 ticket
– obstacle course 1 ticket
– soccer goals 1 ticket
– relay 1 ticket
… AND LOTS OF FREE ACTIVITIES:
– Kite making with Artist & Craftsman and come meet the Kite Doctor!
– NYS Parks Environmental Education Team’s demo booth & games
– Imagination Playground a.k.a. the blue blocks
– Solar roaster popcorn-popping / hotdog roasting demo
– STEAM with r3space and Geek Forest
– Activities with Ms. J’s Gymnastics
– Play life-sized chess with Chess NYC
– Learn Double Dutch from Double Dutch Empire
– Read some books about kites with the Brooklyn Public Library
– Chill out in the Brooklyn Story Voyager bus
– DJ Big Brooklyn
– PS 132 School Band
– Lady Larks & The Moonshine Men
– Kites! Kites! Kites!
– PS 132 T-shirts
– limited edition Kite Fest totes by Kayrock
– limited edition Kite Fest posters by Kayrock
– Ribbon wands
– Chalk, Bubbles
Thank you to all our amazing sponsors!
Join us in making this the best Kite Festival ever! Your sponsorship will help cover our expenses and raise money for our school. We offer several levels of sponsorship, and you can find more info and pay by credit card here.
PS 132’s Annual Kite Festival is a highly anticipated community event held on the Williamsburg waterfront in East River State Park, attracting families and other residents from all over Brooklyn and beyond. The Festival features kite-decorating and flying, live music and entertainment, field day activities and more. Our location and longevity over the past 14 years position the Kite Festival as a highly visible marketing platform. PS 132 is North Brooklyn’s largest public elementary school, serving over 700 students and their families, known affectionately around the neighborhood as “The Shining Star of Williamsburg.” Proceeds from the Kite Festival will help fund our school’s enrichment programs in music, art, wellness and S.T.E.A.M. Thank you in advance for your support!
COME FLY A KITE WITH US!