JuSt A fEw ReMiNdErS…
1. Please remember to check your child’s folder daily and bring back all forms that must be completed the next school morning. *All permissions slips must be returned to school even if you wish for your child not to attend.
2. Please remember to place your scholastic orders online. Our class code is J64D6.
3. There will be no school on Monday & Tuesday, October 3rd-4th, in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
4. Lastly, attendance and arriving to school on time is imperative. Attending school regularly is important to ensuring children develop a strong foundation for subsequent learning. Lateness is unacceptable because students are missing out on homework check and review. Please give your children some time to arrive to school.
3rd Grade Homework for the Week of 10/03-10/07
|~SEPTEMBER Reading log DUE TOMORROW!
|~Reading log||Review spelling words you have learned so far!||Review World Geography & Culture||Review Matter.||Review Unit 1: Number Sense
|~Reading log||Review spelling words you have learned so far!||Review World Geography & Culture||TEST TOMORROW!||Review Unit 1: Number Sense
3rd Grade Important Announcements
for the week of 10/03-10/07
** please allow your child to complete their homework and/or projects on their own. if the work is incorrect, please allow me to see it. you may help your child figure out why it is incorrect but still have the child show me his/her original work. also, IT is extremely important that we practice on our writing skills so that we are proficient writers by the end of third grade. **
Events this Week
Monday-Tuesday, October 3rd-4th.No school in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
Thursday, October 6th. Denim Day ($5 donation)
Friday, October 7th. Picture Day!
TESTS/QUIZZES COMING Up
~ Friday, October 7th. Science Test – Matter
* All tests and quizzes must be signed and returned the next school day.
¶ I will allow for five extra points on a test for any student who received a low grade. Questions AND answers have to be written two times on loose-leaf. To obtain the full credit, it is due the next school day.
October Current Events due Monday, October 31st.
October Reading Log due Tuesday, November 1st.
reminder for Parents
~If your child brings in money for trips, book fairs, snacks, scholastic, etc., PLEASE make sure that it is in a sealed envelope with your child’s name, class number, and grade. Also, please have the correct change! This will help me tremendously!!
-Please e-mail, write a letter, or call the school with any questions or concerns that you may have for me. The best way to reach me is by email:rcoluccio1019
Please remember to bring in Box Tops!!
No words for this short week : )