JuSt A fEw ReMiNdErS…
1. Please remember to check your child’s folder daily and bring back all forms that must be completed the next school morning. *All permissions slips must be returned to school even if you wish for your child not to attend.
2. Please remember to place your scholastic orders online. Our class code is J64D6.
3. There is no school for students on Tuesday, June 14th.
4. Lastly, attendance and arriving to school on time is imperative. Attending school regularly is important to ensuring children develop a strong foundation for subsequent learning. Lateness is unacceptable because students are missing out on homework check and review. Please give your children some time to arrive to school.
3rd Grade Homework for the Week of 6/13-6/17
|~Reading log||Write spelling words 5X’s each and alphabetical order.||Review Unit 5:
|Review Types of Plants||Review Unit: getting ready for 4th grade
No School for Students!
|~Reading log||Write complete sentences for numbers 1-10.||Review Unit 5: South America||Review Types of Plants
|Review Unit: getting ready for 4th grade
|~Reading log||Write complete sentences for numbers 11-20.||Review Unit 5: South America||Review Types of Plants||Review Unit: getting ready for 4th grade
3rd Grade Important Announcements
for the Week of 06/13-06/17
** Please allow your child to complete their homework and/or projects on their own. if the work is incorrect, please allow me to see it. you may help your child figure out why it is incorrect but still have the child show me his/her original work. also, It is extremely important that we practice on our writing skills so that we are proficient writers by the end of third grade. **
Events this Week
Tuesday, June 14th. June Clerical Day. No school for students!!
TESTS/QUIZZES COMING Up
Math Test: Lessons 1-11-Wednesday June 15 th.
Science Test: Chapter 2-Thursday, June 16 th
Spelling Quiz: Friday, June 17 th
* All tests and quizzes must be signed and returned the next school day.
¶ I will allow for five extra points on a test for any student who received a low grade. Questions AND answers have to be written two times on loose-leaf. To obtain the full credit, it is due the next school day.
June Current Events due Friday, June 24th.
June Reading Log due Friday, June 24th.
reminder for Parents
~If your child brings in money for trips, book fairs, snacks, scholastic, etc., PLEASE make sure that it is in a sealed envelope with your child’s name, class number, and grade. Also, please have the correct change! This will help me tremendously!!
-Please e-mail, write a letter, or call the school with any questions or concerns that you may have for me. The best way to reach me is by email:rcoluccio1019
Please remember to bring in Box Tops!!
Spelling List #29à three-syllable words
Quiz Friday, June 17th