* Plants/ Flowers/ butterflies
* letter “Pp”
* Phonemic awareness
*scholastic – BOB sight words for kindergarten $12!!!
* volunteers to send in two stalks of celery
* although three official chaperones have been chosen to ride on the bus with us, you are welcome to show up at Prospect Park zoo on your own and use your cool culture card to get in for free.
*Practice writing “Pp”
* Practice writing “#16”
* sight words- the, is, can, and, she, mom
* beginning sound of words( phonemic awareness)
*Parent conferences 430 to 7:30 PM
* Zoo trip Monday May 16th
* PTA meeting May 16th @6 PM
* memorial day school closed May 30
Books We’re Reading
* The Butterfly House
* The Zoo
* This is the sunflower
Words To Know:
Math and fun activities: Adding numbers (+)
* take surveys
* observing the growth of our beans and herb garden
* observing how plants drink ( using food coloring)
* plant sunflowers
* sunflower seed designs
* observing the life cycle of butterflies!!!
* coffee filter flower butterflies
WEEK AT A GLANCE :
Tuesday – Choir/Yoga ( easy shoes)
Thursday- scholastic book order due!!
Friday – Show and Tell
💝Thank you for ALL you do💝