1. Please send your child to school on time every single day. School starts at 8:10 a.m. Lateness is a disruption to instruction. 2. Please remember to check your child’s folder daily.
3. Please send your child to school with 5 sharpened #2 pencils daily.
4. Please complete all daily homework assignments on the day in which it is assigned so that the students can master the concepts that they have learned at school that day.
5. If you send in money for fundraisers, book fair, trips, etc. please send it in an envelope with your child’s name.
6. If you have any questions or comments or concerns, feel free to send a note with your child or email me at your convenience. My email address is BConti2@schools.nyc.gov
Homework for the Week of March 28, 2016
***Please refer to Homework Notebook for any changes***
There is NO written homework this week. Students should have healthy dinners and breakfasts. It is important that students relax and get plenty of sleep each night!
All information below depends on how long we spend on the state ELA test each day.
Students are finishing “An Inconvenient Truth” by Al Gore. Students will continue to read current articles about Global Warming. Writing
Students will use the information learned from “An Inconvenient Truth” and the articles to write a persuasive piece about Global Warming. Math
We will review for the state test next week.
April 5th, 6th and 7th- ELA Exam
April 13th, 14th and 15th- Math State Exam
April 25th-29th Spring Recess- School Closed