* groundhogs day February 2
* pre-K’s trip to puppet works February 4th (Alice in Wonderland) -please sign and return permission slips ASAP * no school February 8 lunar new year
* next PTA meeting February 11 at 7:40 AM
*No school mid-winter recess February 15-19
Books We Are Reading:
* See Me Grow…continue
*Wake Up Groundhog!
*I Love Bugs
*The Hungry Caterpillar
*Celebrating Chinese New Year
Words to Know:
Math and Fun Activities:
* creating animal books
*Beautiful bow pattern task
*continue ordinal numbers: 1st,2nd,3rd,4th..
* groundhog paper bag puppet
*Make a “pet graph” …continue
*Practice writing ( H.W. Books)
*Please practice ordinal numbers – you can line up dolls, cars or stuffed animals.. 1st,2nd,3rd,4th..
*please watch the groundhogs day ceremony with your child on Tuesday morning February 2nd to see if the groundhog sees his shadow or not. Let’s all hope he does!!!
* send in any family pet pictures to help with our unit
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Tuesday – Yoga (easy shoes) / GROUNDHOGS DAY!!!
Thursday- pre-k trip!!!!!
Friday – Show & Tell
💛all chaperones has been chosen. Thank you for volunteering. Keep an eye out for our next trip💛