JuSt A fEw ReMiNdErS…
1. Please remember to check your child’s folder daily and bring back all forms that must be completed the next school morning. *All permissions slips must be returned to school even if you wish for your child not to attend.
2. Please remember to place your scholastic orders online. Our class code is J64D6.
3. Our next class trip is scheduled for Monday, January 25th, at the FDNY fire zone center. The permission slip and fee are past due.
4. Our February trip is scheduled for Friday, February 26th, at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. The permission slip and exact fee are due by January 19th.
- Lastly, attendance and arriving to school on time is imperative. Attending school regularly is important to ensuring children develop a strong foundation for subsequent learning. Lateness is unacceptable because students are missing out on homework check and review. Please give your children some time to arrive to school.
~ Ms. Coluccio
3rd Grade homework for the week of 01/18-01/22
|~ reading log
~ Complete Math review packet for Chapter 6
~ Work on your Computer assignment-due: Wednesday, 1/20/16
|~Reading log||Write Spelling words 5X’s each in alphabetical order.||Review Unit 4:
|Review Electricity and Magnets||Review Unit : Multiplication/ Division
|~Reading log||Complete “correct or incorrect” handout.||Review Unit 4: Europe||Review Electricity and Magnets||Review Unit : Multiplication/ Division
|~Reading log||Complete “unscramble” handout.||Review Unit 4: Europe||Review Electricity and Magnets||Review Unit : Multiplication/ Division
3rd Grade Important Announcements for the week of 01/18 – 01/22
** Please allow your child to complete their homework and/or projects on their own. if the work is incorrect, please allow me to see it. you may help your child figure out why it is incorrect but still have the child show me his/her original work. also, It is extremely important that we practice on our writing skills so that we are proficient writers by the end of third grade. **
Events this Week
Monday, January 18th. NO SCHOOL
Wednesday, January 20th. Picture Retake
Wednesday-Thursday, January 20th – 21ST. ELA / MATH AFTERSCHOOL (2:30 – 4:00p.m.)
Friday, January 22ND. TADA (9:50 a.m.)
Friday, January 22ND. PTA Family Game Night (6:00 p.m.)